What about the doom and gloom around the Dolphins?

Plenty are saying they need help from the NRL, they've been left high and dry by the ARLC.Others are saying they need help after missing out on Cameron Munster and other marquee targets.Can everyone just relax?Look, I'm not here to talk on behalf of the Dolphins. But I think let's see how they come together next season. They've got a pretty good squad for season one.Some people say the AFL looked after the Suns and Giants better. I beg to differ. For starters they were given draft picks, the Dolphins have ready-made, seasoned NRL players. They will be competitive, I've got no doubt about that.I've done some thinking. Here is my Dolphins 17 for round one next season, I think they will go OK. In putting this together, think about this, every member of the forward pack, with the exception of hooker Jeremy Marshall-King, played in the finals this year. 1. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 2. Edrick Lee 3. Robert Jennings 4. Valance Te Whare 5. Jamayne Isaako 6. Anthony Milford 7. Sean O'Sullivan 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Jeremy Marshall-King 10. Mark Nicholls 11. Kenny Bromwich 12. Felise Kaufusi 13. Tom Gilbert 14. Kody Nikorima 15. Euan Aitken 16. Jarrod Wallace 17. Herman Ese'ese.

No comments:

Post a Comment