Big Boost for Bunnies

Tough forward Liam Knight has given South Sydney a massive boost by declaring he plans to be back on deck after only a month of the new season.Knight suffered a torn ACL in July and had further surgery on the knee just before Christmas.The NRL's website has Knight out "indefinitely" while other sites have him missing half the season.But Knight is back in training with a vengeance and aiming at a comeback around round five or six."I copped a cannonball tackle last July and had the surgery to repair the ACL," Knight told Wide World of Sports."Then I had to go under the knife again to get a screw taken out in December but that was not as serious."The doctors are pleased with my progress and I am working hard - I'm happy with how it's going."

No comments:

Post a Comment