Josh Papali'i feeling fresh ahead of Eels elimination final

Raiders juggernaut Josh Papali'i has handed Parramatta an ominous warning leading into tonight's massive NRL elimination final.Papali'i has declared himself fitter and fresher than he has ever been at this stage of the season during his career.The Raiders have ridden to the finals largely on the back of the power and go-forward of Papali'i and fellow prop Joe Tapine. And Papali'i believes the pair can keep the roll up throughout the finals."I didn't play a lot of minutes in State of Origin mid-season so I came out of that much fresher than I have in other years," the barnstorming 30-year-old prop told Wide World of Sports."Now I've got no niggles, my body feels good and I'm able to have more game time as a result."And as for Joe, he is in career best form. I am in awe of him."He is such a dangerous player and he has it all… footwork before and after the line, a lanky frame that makes him hard to bring down and a great offload."I go out there every week knowing he won't let us down and that gives me and the rest of the pack a huge amount of confidence."

No comments:

Post a Comment