Titans ace Foran in best shape of career

New Gold Coast signing Kieran Foran emerged from a recovery session at North Burleigh beach and spoke words that will be music to the ears of Titans fans. "I think at 32 that I am in better shape than I ever have been," Foran told on Thursday after his first official day at training. "I'd worked on the physical side of my footy and then with a person on the mental and psychological side, which was hugely beneficial," he said. "So when I got back to Manly I was able to reassess again and find a consistent program that I could stick to. I worked with Cam Ferguson, who is up here at the Titans now. "It was a stepping-stone process, but I knew at Canterbury that my body had hit breaking point and I was on my last chance." Foran is not on the Gold Coast for a holiday. He has come to win.




No comments:

Post a Comment