Luke Brooks public plea to million-dollar Eels star Mitchell Moses

 Dear Mitchell Moses,

As one of the most talented and highly sought-after players in the NRL, I know you have a lot of choices when it comes to your future. I am writing to urge you to stay with the Parramatta Eels and continue to be a part of the team that has been so successful in recent years.You are a critical part of the team and have been instrumental in our success. I believe that if you stay with the Eels, you will be able to continue to lead the team and help the team reach new heights, both on and off the field.Your loyalty and commitment to the team and the fans is unparalleled, and it would be a huge loss for the Eels if you were to leave. I understand that there are other opportunities out there, but I hope that you will consider staying with the team that has been so loyal to you.I hope you will consider staying with the Eels and continue to be a part of the team that we all love.

Sincerely,

Luke Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment