Carrigan has Broncos lost time to make up

Broncos prop Pat Carrigan is a fan of The Man in the Arena speech by former US president Theodore Roosevelt, and this year he wants to spend more time in the arena of club football than he did last season. "It was pretty tough watching that four-week period. I did feel a bit of responsibility," Carrigan said. "There is definitely something on my shoulder that wants me want to play a lot of games of footy this year and continue to improve this club. I want to be playing finals footy." "When you think about 14 (games), it doesn't look like you did too much," Carrigan said when reminded of his game tally. "I need to be on the field as much as I can this year. There are still a lot of boxes I want to tick here at the Broncos. "Spending time with the Penrith boys at the World Cup and the success they built - it is something I envision for us here and want to be a part of." "The good teams start the year well but build and get better," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment