Kimmorley named Tigers' NRLW coach

Brett Kimmorley has been appointed to lead the Wests Tigers' in their inaugural NRLW season, less than two months after completing a stint as interim coach of the men's team. Kimmorley took over as NRL head coach of the Tigers after the club axed Michael Maguire in June, but he struggled to salvage a season that had begun poorly. "I loved my short time with the Harvey Norman team, and we formed a strong bond in just a month or so," Kimmorley said. "To see the team win the premiership was a special moment for the club and I was thrilled for them. "One thing that really stood out for me was the players' thirst for knowledge, and how quickly they picked things up. "Taking charge of the first ever Wests Tigers NRLW team is an honour, and I would like to thank the club for this opportunity."



No comments:

Post a Comment