Daly Cherry-Evans under fire over confession amid Manly dramas

Manly captain Daly Cherry-Evans has lashed out at the 'agendas' regarding him as leader after the club battles internal turmoil.Daly Cherry-Evans has been the centre of speculation for weeks as reports emerged of an alleged falling out with the Trbojevic brothers - Tom and Jake - and a reported rift in the playing group over his captaincy style.And Cherry-Evans has finally broken his silence and addressed the turmoil surrounding Manly and his role.The captain claimed the thought of leaving the club had 'crossed my mind' during the saga.But claimed he was allayed of some concerns when speaking to the club about the reported issues."I took a lot of satisfaction knowing where I stood," the Manly captain said, while on Tour with the Australian PM XI."There are some things I will never be able to control at Manly but the things I can control are the relationships I have with the coaching staff and playing group and the ownership."The more it has gone on, the better I have felt about it."It just reassured me that what I am doing at this club is the right thing."The love I have for the place hasn't changed. I am going to continue to try and get Manly back to finals next year and finish my career there."

No comments:

Post a Comment