Latrell promising he can find another gear

It's a frightening prospect for South Sydney's rivals but Latrell Mitchell is promising to find another gear come NRL finals time. Mentally and physically recharged by his 15-day mid-season stint in the US, Mitchell has been in explosive form since returning to re-ignite the Rabbitohs' title hopes. "I got a lot of confidence out of it, a bit of growth, and it's been awesome since I've been back," Mitchell told. "Just being away from the team environment and being selfish and just focusing on myself and getting myself right to come back and do what I'm doing. "I've been really enjoying taking what I learned from America and bringing it back here and just conducting it every week." "It's all confidence now," he said. "It's all strength stuff now. Bill Knowles, he knew what he was doing. He taught me from day one how to walk all the way up to running and it's been enjoyable. "I've been buying into what I've been doing; my prep. It's been good trying to be professional." "I'll kick it into gear soon, don't worry," he said, declaring he could get even faster if he lost a little weight. "But I'm a power athlete. You're always keen to get a few kilos off you but I'm good with we're I'm at at the moment. It's showing."

No comments:

Post a Comment